My name is Jordan Arroyo and I am honored to serve as the Worship Pastor at New Life UPC – Tullahoma. My love for music and my passion for sharing the gospel have been a driving force for most of my life. As a Worship Pastor, I believe that music is an incredibly powerful tool to connect with God and to express our love and gratitude to Him. Each week I strive to guide and inspire individuals to connect with God, grow in their faith, and be the hands and feet of Jesus. It is my goal to lead and inspire others in worship through songs that are heartfelt, meaningful, and grounded in biblical truth. With 15+ years of experience as a worship leader and musician, I am committed to creating an atmosphere of worship that is authentic, engaging, and uplifting for all who attend. I am also a General Licensed Minister with the United Pentecostal Church.
In 2016 graduated with my bachelor’s degree in general ministries with an emphasis in Christian Music. I have been married to the love of my life Haleigh since 2019, and I couldn’t imagine having a better partner in both ministry and life. Our daughter Bethel is the life of every get together and we are so thankful to have such an adventurous and beautiful little girl. I look forward to meeting you and worshipping together soon.
Social media platforms you have.
1. One thing I love about New Life is…
One thing I love about New Life is that the desire for growth is contagious. At New Life members are challenged, not just to meet the status quo, but rather to grow in their walk with Christ and to be more like Jesus.
2. My favorite scripture is . . .
“If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.” 1 Peter 4:11
3. My hometown is . . . Modesto, CA
4. My favorite church event is . . .
My favorite church event would probably have to be our themed family nights, where we get to dress up and fellowship with our friends and community.
5. My favorite restaurant is . . . well, I’m not a picky eater! However, my go to places is usually anything Japanese, Chinese, Mexican or Italian are definitely my favorites. Oh, also a good Ribeye steak. You can never go wrong with a good steak.
6. Other than basic necessities of life, one thing I couldn’t live without is. . . Music, Family, Comedy, and anything Sci-Fi (Star Wars, Jurassic Park, etc.). I am a total nerd at heart and am totally ok with it!