I was born and raised in an Apostolic home. My dad did not attend church but was a God-fearing, Bible-quoting man. My mom was, and is, a faithful saint that serves Jesus Christ first and foremost. I have had the privilege of pastoring New Life since 2010. On March 15, 1997, I married the best woman in the world, Karen.
Karen and I reside in Tullahoma and have three wonderful children: daughter Brooklyn, son Trey and daughter-in-law Denae. I earned my Bachelor’s Degree from MTSU with a focus in accounting. I work for GRA as their CFO while volunteering at New Life as their Lead Pastor.
1. One thing I love about New Life is… the move of the Spirit
2. My favorite scripture is . . . Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV84) For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
3. My hometown is . . . Winchester, TN
4. My favorite church event is . . . Sunday mornings
5. My favorite restaurant is . . . Cheesecake Factory
6. Other than basic necessities of life, one thing I couldn’t live without is. . . Karen